- Camping gear and your personal necessities.
- Food and drink.
- A flashlight.
- A food item to contribute to the potluck lunch to be made on Saturday.
- A notebook and pen.
- What offerings you might wish to give to the spirits, ancestors and the gods. Watch for the program to be listed on the website – the new one for each year is put up in April, this will give you an idea of what offerings to bring.
- There will be informal Bardic and sharing circles around the campfire, so you may bring a poem, song, or story to share.
- Drums and other instruments are welcome.
- As the rituals will be held in the evenings, we recommend packing the insect repellent of your choice. Dress for the weather and bring good footgear!
- Dishes and cutlery, a ditty bag, dish soap and a tub to wash dishes in.
- Feel free to bring an item for the outdoor altar or for the stangs if you wish.
- This is an intensive, bring some booze if you like, but a party late into the night will not be happening here, sorry folks!
For more information on what you might need, have a look at the camping check list on the Raven’s Knoll website.